This pub takes its name from the popular circus which stood close by, on Sauchiehall Street, in the early 20th century. Sauchiehall Street has also been a mecca for entertainment since the 19th century. In 1888, number 326 opened its doors as The Panorama, later becoming an ice-skating rink. Around 1902–1904, Hengler’s Circus took up residence, remaining until 1926, establishing itself as one of the city’s best-loved entertainment venues.
Find out More >